Ina Flohil is the new columnist of this blog for B&B owners. She is the owner of Bed & Breakfast ‘At the Beach’ in the Dutch town of The Hague. Starting now you can regularly read about the lock, stock and barrel in her bed & breakfast in this blog. Read Ina’s first column here.
Most popular posts
To a new, successful B&B year!
Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
Facebook speed course part 2: posting messages and photos
Quick guide part 2: Changing the status of a reservation request
Free bed & breakfast reservation system on your own website
Make sure your presentation page is ready for 2014
Selling your Bed & Breakfast: golden tips from practice
Bed & breakfasts with filled-in calendar are at the top
- To a new, successful B&B year!
- Bedandbreakfast.eu on Every guest a review on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Bedandbreakfast.eu on This is how your bed & breakfast will appear higher in the search results
- cinzia on Every guest a review on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Katja on Two times as many reservation requests: here’s the secret
- Bie & Ton on This is how your bed & breakfast will appear higher in the search results
Tagsavailability calendar B&B B&B for sale B&B market bed & breakfast Bed & Breakfast Europe bed and breakfast Bedandbreakfast.eu blog calendar chambre d'hôtes column communications economics environment expo Facebook Feb2014_EU findability fraud Google guest internet linkedin management marketing news news-feb-2014 opinion payment photo privatzimmer promotion reservation system reservation system Bedandbreakfast.eu SEO service social media social media_boven starting startmail startupnews sustainability trend workshop