A wonderful weekend it was at B&B Expo 2012 in Brussels. Lots of bed & breakfasts, B&B-organisations and tourist operators presented themselves. We were also present to promote Bedandbreakfast.eu. We met with hundreds of potential B&B-guests orientating themselves and people thinking about starting a bed & breakfast of their own. Hopefully they found the expo as inspiring as we did! Here’s a series of photos.
Most popular posts
- francis wiedeenmann on In response to many requests: cancellation conditions
- frans blom on Do you ask for a down payment? Point it out on your presentation page
- Alexander Johnson on Is your B&B offering free internet for your guests yet?
- Janneke Scheepers on Starting a Bed & Breakfast: put your financial things in order
- Annelies on Starting a Bed & Breakfast: put your financial things in order
Tagsavailability calendar B&B B&B for sale B&B market bed & breakfast Bed & Breakfast Europe bed and breakfast Bedandbreakfast.eu blog calendar chambre d'hôtes column communications economics environment expo Facebook Feb2014_EU findability for sale fraud Google guest internet linkedin management marketing news news-feb-2014 opinion payment photo privatzimmer quickcourse_auto reservation system reservation system Bedandbreakfast.eu SEO social media starting startmail startupnews sustainability trend welcome workshop