A wonderful weekend it was at B&B Expo 2012 in Brussels. Lots of bed & breakfasts, B&B-organisations and tourist operators presented themselves. We were also present to promote Bedandbreakfast.eu. We met with hundreds of potential B&B-guests orientating themselves and people thinking about starting a bed & breakfast of their own. Hopefully they found the expo as inspiring as we did! Here’s a series of photos.
Most popular posts
To a new, successful B&B year!
Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
Facebook speed course part 2: posting messages and photos
Free bed & breakfast reservation system on your own website
Quick guide part 2: Changing the status of a reservation request
Make sure your presentation page is ready for 2014
Selling your Bed & Breakfast: golden tips from practice
Bed & breakfasts with filled-in calendar are at the top
- To a new, successful B&B year!
- Bedandbreakfast.eu on Every guest a review on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Bedandbreakfast.eu on This is how your bed & breakfast will appear higher in the search results
- cinzia on Every guest a review on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Katja on Two times as many reservation requests: here’s the secret
- Bie & Ton on This is how your bed & breakfast will appear higher in the search results
Tagsavailability calendar B&B B&B for sale B&B market bed & breakfast Bed & Breakfast Europe bed and breakfast Bedandbreakfast.eu blog calendar chambre d'hôtes column communications economics environment expo Facebook Feb2014_EU findability fraud Google guest internet linkedin management marketing news news-feb-2014 opinion payment photo privatzimmer promotion reservation system reservation system Bedandbreakfast.eu SEO service social media social media_boven starting startmail startupnews sustainability trend workshop